Monday, October 17, 2011

Illamasqua Phallic

Recently I received some nail mail from Sephora and ebay that included my very first Illamasqua's and NARS. I also purchased Color Club Milky White base coat because I heard it was a good dupe for an aqua base coat used for holo nail polish.


I had googled tons and tons of Illamasqua swatches before purchasing these and I must say, I did pretty darn well on picking my top three!! They are all so gorgeous!


Illamasqua Phallic is a beautiful deep royal blue that shines with teal, blue, and purple minuscule glitters! It is pure bliss in a bottle! The bottles are so cute too!


 no flash

flash
What do you think? I love it!! Definitely one of my favs!


Don't forget to enter my very first 100 Follower Appreciation Giveaway here!!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I am so in love with Illamasqua's polishes! I don't have Phallic yet but its a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those polishes are beautiful! I dont own any Illamasqua or Nars but hopefully one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lovely deep blue! i have a lot of blues because it's my husband's favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looks very similar to China Glaze Midnight Mission. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete