Friday, October 21, 2011

Illamasqua Viridian Layering Experiment

A few days ago I did a mani with Illamasqua Viridian, as gorgeous as it is, I couldn't leave it alone! There were so many things I had in mind to layer over this gorgeous color and I couldn't choose. So that is when I decided that I am going to do Layering Experiments. 


My Layering Experiments will be about a mani that I had done, most likely a solid color, and then I will choose any where from 5-10 different colors to layer with.


Now onto the beauty!!
OPI MAAH, Clarins 230, The Color Workshop, Funky Fingers Blitzen, OPI Silver Shatter


OPI Black Shatter, OPI DS Shimmer, Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos, The Color Workshop, Nubar 2010

thumb: silver shatter, index: blitzes, middle: TCW, ring: clarins 230, pinky: MAAH

thumb: black shatter, index: shimmer, middle: sand and stilettos, ring: TCW, pinky: 2010



 I think that all of the combinations are a possible full mani for me. The Color Workshop colors did not have any names for them. Here are some up close shots of the bottles, these are very cheap and can be found in a set at local drugstores. 

This one reminds me of CND effects.

This one is similar to Make Up Store Alma.

So what do you think? Would you like to see more of the Layering Experiments in the future? 
Which combination is your favorite?


Don't forget to enter my 100 Follower Appreciation Giveaway here!! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the layering experiments! And I've never been one to want Unicorn Pee but it looks awesome over Viridian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! That Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos is AMAZE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the colors!!! the sparkles make it look so goood! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think this is the coollest blog I`ve seen. I really like your theme.

    ReplyDelete