Saturday, October 22, 2011

Make Up Store Order

Hello :) Today I have a nail mail post for you. Make Up Store recently had a 40% off sale and a few of my friends went in on an order with me to save on shipping. Here's what we got!


 the box that all the nail polish came in!!
the order!

nail polish burritos ready to be sent to their new owners

here's my order and a few extras they sent me as a thank you :)

Make Up Store: Siw, Aqua Fix, Therese, Asun, and Alma

I also ordered a Greta but it was missing from the shipment so they are sending me another. 

Overall my experience with this particular store in Denver was wonderful and all of the employees are fabulous! 

Here is their Facebook page that you can like, and here is the website to see all of their products!

I plan on ordering from them again once I hear of another sale!Who doesn't love a sale?!!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh huge box! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the shipping was super fast!!! i am very happy with this order and how well everything went!! and yes the box was huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW awesome!

    Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award,in my blog I have a post with all the details. I really love your blog and all you put into it! Please check it out so you can see all the details!!! :)

    http://fiercemakeupandnails.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete