Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mommy's Mani's

So I realized that I haven't done a Mommy's Mani in a while. It has been hectic with moving, school, and organizing my daughter's birthday party. Luckily, all but school and life is done with. I was painting my nails with Purple Panic and she wanted to jump in on the fun!


She picked out 3 of my frankens, and yes she wanted them all on her nails!! She chose Purple Panic, Greenade Whistle, and A Star Is Born. 


Her nails are very small and I only did one coat for each nail so she didn't really get a whole lot of glitter. Plus she likes to pick it off as you can see already.

outdoor sunlight



indoor light


Trust me she IS smiling in that picture. Im working on teaching her how to smile nicely :D

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh cutest ever, that's a great smile! She looks super happy -- perfect mani for a psyched little girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually the cutest thing I've seen in a long time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I thought mine was a cuteness overdose but I was, clearly, wrong. I just love her tiny nails!!!!!! *Dies of cuteness*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Cutest thing ever!!!!!! I'm totally following so I can see more of this cuteness! It would make my day if you followed me back!!!

    Fiercemakeupandnails.blogspot.com

    Nory :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! I have a five-year-old daughter. But she hates sitting still long enough for polish to dry so she rarely has polished fingernails. THe other night, she wanted to paint mine....black....disaster! But a lot of fun with my kid!

    ReplyDelete