Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Things!

This year at Nailed to the T, you can expect bigger and better things coming from my blog! I have added many things to my nail polish addiction lately. 
I recently purchased a lightbox, Bundle Monster stamping plates, Bundle Monster nail art set, Red Angel plates, and many other things, all christmas gifts of course. I am hoping to do more nail art and stamping! I also hope to get a new camera or learn to take better photos.

Here are a few test photos I took
Shany Nail Art stripers

Zoya Twila

My lightbox set up!


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I also bought a lightbox and mine looksthe same as yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Can't wait to see what's in store ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I love those Shany Nail Arts and why oh why oh why didn't I get Zoya Twila???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool haul. I just enlarged your last pic and I love how your cat is just stalking your fish tank. lol

    ReplyDelete