Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentines Day Mani #2

The other day I posted my very first Valentines Day mani. Well today, I have another one to show you!
After doing my mani I was really unsure as to what I should do to my other hand! I tried to something a little easier because I am not that good yet at doing nail art with my left hand.


The kisses were a huge hit on my last mani, so I decided to do a "kissed nail" to get the effect of an overwhelming amount of kisses is being given.

The colors and plate I used are all relatively the same, except for the index finger. For the index finger I used a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, then one coat of Icing After Party, and one coat of OPI I Lily Love You.

The plate I used is BM02 from the 17 piece Bundle Monster stamping plate set.

Pin It

13 comments: