Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Franken Feature: Windestine Egg Hunt

Windestine is an etsy shop that I found that creates unique and lovely nail polish frankens.
I had purchased a few from Windestine and among them was
Egghunt.
I thought Egghunt was a perfect nail polish that I could use for Easter, or generally for the month of April.
 Egghunt is a gorgeous green jelly nail polish with holographic bar glitter, large, small, and mini turquoise hex glitter, as well as small pink hex glitter
The application was rather good. I used two coats to get this achieved look. I chose to apply it over China Glaze Four Leaf Clover to give it more of a greener look.

My experience with Windestine was wonderful! The shipping was super fast and arrived safely. I do not see Egghunt available in her shop currently, but she does have other great colors available! Spica is another great one that I got and I also notice a very unique one called Asbestos.

Windestine sells mini and full sized bottles. The full sized bottles are 15mL for $6.00 and the mini's are approx. 5mL for $4.00, shipping is $2.50 for the first item and $1.00 for every item thereafter.
Pin It

2 comments: